Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Should I Stay or Should I Go

Hello there!
I used to be on Blogger...got bored with my self and quit.  I went to Word Press and didn't find it as easy to use.  So....guess who's back to Blogger?  I'm going to change the name I used to have here from Living on Grace to My Slightly Imperfect Life.  Seems once you are a blogger drop out....your former blog name goes into a black hole never to be used again.  That's OK, I'm ready for a fresh start.
I dropped out of the blog world because I felt I had nothing interesting to write about.  Then after the passing of one of my dear blog friends, I realize that what she wrote about....her life....was exactly what I longed to read about.  Daily ups and downs.  Waiting for the flowers to pop up in the spring.
Enjoying the first snow and barely hanging on at the end of a long winter.  And what could be more joyful then the birth of a grandchild!
I have happily connected with several blogging friends on Face Book.  I love that our friendships have extended a bit further.  However, I find Face Book to be an appetizer, where blogging is the main course.  There is where friendships have been made and hopefully continue to be made.
If I can remember how, I will try to put a prettier face on this page.  If not....it will be without make-up, just like me on many occasion. Even without mascara, you'll always get the real me.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I had never COMPLETELY shut down on blogging but have been just too busy to keep up with it much. I've posted a few entries in the last week or two and I'm going to try to get more regular in my writing. I miss it so so so much!! It's always been my emotional barometer and I need a place to just come and be...me. My problem is I gave out my blog address to a lot of people I now wish I hadn't when I moved from Oregon to Michigan. There is so much I CAN'T say and that kind of stinks. But oh well...you live and learn. Good luck to you, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat! I'm so happy to see you here. I've been happy to keep up with you on FB, but I agree about the depth found here.

    ReplyDelete